The goal is to foster individuals with multifaceted and creative thinking by establishing a new research field in collaboration with leading research centers in Japan and overseas. The established integrated research center aims to bring novel solutions to various problems in public health, medical care, and product design by combining the fields of biomedical physics and information technology using large-scale computation based on high-quality big data.
The mission is to contribute widely from international standardization to industrial development in Chukyo region through establishing human body protection guidelines by international organizations and the safe design of wireless communication devices, electric vehicles, and others. Also, the development of medical application technology and contribution to healthcare system is aimed by human computational technologies that permit assessment of unwanted levels on humans
- Development of integrated analysis technologies of complex physical and physiological responses unique to humans cal responses in humans
- Development of estimation technologies by data assimilation and combining computational science with data science
- Development and achieve higher sophistication of medical assistive technology, such as rehabilitation and diagnosis of brain function or diabetes
- Implementing and promoting the social impact of these new technologies in healthcare systems, such as heat stroke risk diagnosis
- International standardization and product development based on human response-based data to physical factors